The Information We Collect and How it is Used
When placing an order with us, you provide such personal information as:
- Email Address
- Phone number(s)
- Credit/Debit card account information
- Titles of magazines you are subscribing to
This information is used in the following manner:
- To process your magazine subscription order
- To mail billing statements and account summary information
- To send you periodic emails from magazinenook.com with information regarding the renewal of your magazine subscriptions, or special promotions, contests, and other announcements specific to magazinenook.com.
- Credit card information is used for billing purposes only.
With Whom Do We Share Information?
We NEVER sell or rent your private information to anyone.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter you may unsubscribe at any time by logging in to your account, and then unselect "Sign up for our newletter" box.
The address information and personal particulars you provide when creating an account and finalizing an order are encrypted and then forwarded via a secure SSL connection. This means your credit card information is encrypted as soon as you enter it.
magazinenook visitors consent to the collection and use of their information as described in this policy.
magazinenook.com fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.